Thursday, August 1, 2013

I Forgot iTunes Backup Password on iPhone 5 How to Reset It?

Problem: I forgot iTunes backup password on iPhone5 how to reset it

I forgot my iTunes backup password to my iPhone5 last week but I was too busy to deal with it. I have no time to do some researching about the solution and also I have no idea about how to restore iTunes backup password on iPhone5. I don't know when I lose my iTunes backup password and also have no memory about when I encrypt the iTunes backup file. Perhaps my son has reset the backup file password and I am not aware of that. I can't use my iTunes backup and every time I would like to open the iTunes, it asks me for a password but I have tried every possible password and it says it is incorrect.  Do you have any iTunes backup password recovery tips to me?



Solution 1: Utilize iTunes backup recovery mode

You can connect your iPhone5 to your computer and then attempt to make a backup. After that action, restore it via iTunes and then iPhone5 with be erased. Place your iPhone5 in Recovery Mode if necessary to allow all the restore. You can read this information about how to backup and restore your content. However, if you restore from iTunes backup, the apps and music will be in iTunes library since synced media like apps and music are not included in the backup of the iPhone5 that iTunes makes.

Solution 2: Utilize iTunes backup password recovery tool

If you forgot iPhone backup password by accident and feeling like to use the iTunes again, you can recover iTunes backup password with the third party software such as the SmartKey iTunes Backup Password Recovery and it is the better iTunes backup password breaker in the related products so far.

This iTunes backup password cracker is the powerful and professional iTunes backup password recovery tool and it is designed for anyone who lost iTunes backup password or forgot iTunes backup password on any iOS device such as the iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad and iPod. If you can't open the iTunes backup file, then you won't get all your saved information such as the contacts, messages, photos and so on. Therefore, you need a technical iTunes backup password recovery tool to restore iTunes backup password quickly.

If you are curious about this iTunes backup password cracker, you will need to know how to use it before using it. You can see the steps as below:

Step1 – Download and install SmartKey iTunes backup password recovery on any Windows based computer. Remember that this tool is able to download in any OS based device but only can be installed in Windows OS now and the iOS support will be launched sooner or later.

Step2 – Click to open this tool and then click the Open button to import your locked iTunes backup file. If you make sure that you haven't moved it before but you still can't find out the backup file, you can refer the following path to find it out.
  1. Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup
  2. Windows Vista, 7, 8: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup
  3. Mac OS: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup
Step3- After finding out the backup file, you can see three password recovery types in the middle of the uer interface. Just choose one from the options.

Step4- Now you can click the Start button and then begin recovering your iTunes backup password. Until here you have finished the iTunes iPhone backup password recovery process.

No comments:

Post a Comment